WE'RE ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS.
Hill & Partners was founded in 1995, created as an alternative to the traditional transaction-centered exhibit house experience. Our goal is to deliver high-level design, production, and account management services as a complete Branded Environment. We believe that this approach elevates the client experience within the face-to-face marketing space.
We're about relationships between our team members, our clients and our community. We collaborate to create, design, build and manage branded environments and events with unparalleled attention to detail and experience over 20 years in the making. We accomplish all this on time and on budget, without exception. We wouldn't have it any other way.
- Hill & Partners is founded in Quincy, MA with the goal of offering world-class organizations a more personal style of service for the design, build, and execution of trade show exhibits.
- H&P signs its first client Malden Mills, now known as Polartec, starting a 20 year relationship.
- Start of H&P’s foray into international shows, creating a partnership with Weissenborn that still continues today.
- Polartec takes home Best Booth at Outdoor Retailer 1997, Hill & Partners’ first design award.
- Hill & Partners travels to South America for the first time visiting Brazil with GTECH, now known as IGT.
- In 1999, Hill & Partners moves locations opening a new, expanded office on 124 Old Colony Road in Quincy, MA.
- In 2002, H&P wins a bid for global doughnut and coffeehouse chain Dunkin’ Donuts.
- 2002 also saw Hill & Partners’ first venture into Commercial Branded Environments, completing a wall for Polartec in their home office.
- At their first visit ever to TS2 in 2003, Hill & Partners wins Best in Show.
- Global luggage manufacturer Samsonite becomes a client, a partnership that continues today.
- Michael McMahon becomes Principal, President and CEO of Hill & Partners.
- The Falcon, an internal award for recognizing outstanding achievement was first handed out.
- Hill & Partners is recognized as one of the Boston area’s fastest growing companies, winning the Boston Business Journal’s Pacesetters Award.
- H&P trademarks Our People Become Your People™, a phrase that personifies their people-centric offering.
- In 2010, Hill & Partners staff go on their first build for Habitat for Humanity.
- Optos, the leader in retinal imaging, partners with H&P to create a Custom Branded Environment inspired by the human eye.
- Hill & Partners is on the move again, moving to a new complex in Weymouth, MA.
- H&P visits EXHIBITORLIVE for the first time in 2012, and takes home an EXHIBITORLIVE award for their work with Sigg.
- Hill & Partners adds National Grid to their roster of clients, creating Commercial Branded Environments in their New York City, Washington D.C., and Syracuse offices.
- In addition to a new office, in 2014 H&P gets a new look, too, undergoing an update to the original brand identity created in 1995.
- In 2014, Hill & Partners received a Blue Ribbon Small Business Award from the US Chamber of Commerce.
- Mark Holme, Hill & Partners Creative Director, is also recognized as the 2014’s Designer of the Year by the Exhibit Designers and Producers Association.
- In 2014, H&P CEO Michael McMahon joins South Shore Habitat for Humanity’s Board of Directors.
- H&P helps CityPak distribute over 1,750 PAKs to Boston-area homeless, donates time, effort, items and money (over $5K raised) to Project Fund.
- Channel Advisor signs on with Hill & Partners in 2014, and the company executes their largest Event Branded Environment to date.
- In 2015, Hill & Partners celebrates 20 Years in business by being named to Inc. 5000’s list of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
- In 2015, We Create Spaces and Places That Are Completely About Your Brand™ is added as an official Hill & Partners trademark.
- H&P wins Best In-Line Exhibit - True Fit.
- H&P wins Exhibit Design Bronze Award for Best Island- Netscout.
- H&P wins EDPA Eddy Award for Best Marketing Campaign.
- H&P attends NASPL in 2015, first time there with IGT.
- H&P opens its Las Vegas office in July 2016.
- H&P wins Zeigler Award for Best Overall Exhibit- Samsonite.
- H&P wins Best Rental Exhibit- Samsonite.
- Michael McMahon asked to serve on the Board of EDPA National.
- H&P executes first project in Singapore with IGT at WLS.
- H&P Partners with ALS One for the Winter Lights 5K and has largest team of participants to date, a total of 136 runners.
- H&P wins Zeigler Award for Best Rental Exhibit- True Fit.
- Michael McMahon asked to serve on the Executive Committee of the EDPA as Vice President.
- H&P wins Best Island Exhibit less than 600 Sq. Ft. - Hill & Partners.
We believe magic truly happens when Our People Become Your People™.
At H&P, going above and beyond is par for the course. What goes into our collaborations, discussions, and every touch point to get your project off the ground would not be possible without Our People and their passion. Simply put, we do what we love and we love what we do.